Who we are and how you can contact us.
Art SG I is part of the “Angus Montgomery Arts” (AMA) group. When we refer to AMA we reference the arts division of Angus Montgomery Limited, its art division and arts subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates.
Angus Montgomery Limited is the parent company of a group of companies and has its corporate HQ in London, UK and its operational HQs who serve as data controllers in locations listed below:
– AMA, 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PL. United Kingdom
– Art Events (UK) Ltd, 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PL. United Kingdom
– Art Events HK Limited, Suites 1601, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
– ART Events Singapore PTE Ltd, 6 Raffles Quay, #14-04/05, 048580, Singapore
– Taipei Dangdai Limited, Suites 1601, Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
– Art Fairs Australia Pty Ltd, 21/94 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW, 2010, Australia
– Photo Shanghai, Company Limited, 7/F Global Trade Square, 21 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
– India Art Fair, Seventh Plane Networks Private Limited, Unit No. DSC 309 and 329, DLF South Court, Saket, Delhi, IN – 110017
You can find out more about AMA group events and businesses including a list of subsidiary, joint venture and associate companies on our website at: http://www.angusmontgomeryarts.co.uk
Angus Montgomery Limited is responsible for processing the personal information you provide to us and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK under the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
What information we collect We will need to ask you for certain personal information to give you the best possible experience when you engage with us (via our websites or otherwise) and when you use our products and services.
We will also collect other information about you and the devices you use to access our website, or we may ask third parties to do this for us, in these cases we do so by using technologies such as cookies.
When you enquire to exhibit, register to visit or sign up to one of our newsletters we will ask you to provide some contact information. Contact information may include some or all of the following: full name, residential address, landline phone number, mobile phone number, email address.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Where the services or products you select carry a cost, we will ask you to provide some payment information. Payment information may include some or all of the following: credit card and debit card details. This data is not stored by AMA.
We may also ask you to provide some professional information when you enquire to exhibit, register to visit or sign up to of our newsletters. Professional information may include some or all of the following: company name, company address, company email address.